Job Title: Office Administrator
Hours: 4 days per week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - Negotiable.
Salary: £10.50 - £11.50 per hour
Location: Near Solihull
Working on behalf of a well-established business based Near Solihull, we are recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator. This is a varied role based at the main office for a small family run organisation which requires the successful candidate to be highly organised and extremely consistent. Working with a team to manage and co-ordinate tasks for service engineers inclusive of all office administration for the team.
- Full office administrative support to the team
- Reception duties when required to cover sickness/ holiday cover
- Contacting customers to book in service routines
- Booking in calls and appointments for service engineers
- Managing in house databases - Excellent excel skills required
- General administration support
- Managing and coordinating overflow switch board calls
- Administering post to all departments
- General admin support for all directors and staff including:
- Pro-actively drafting and issuing monthly documents
- General office duties and flexibility in an office admin team
- Occasional cover for reception / switchboard / meeting scheduling
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Previous administrative experience is essential
- Sage experience is desirable
- Previous experience using Microsoft Packages is essential
- Excellent IT skills in particular Word and Excel
- Professional telephone manner
- Flexible approach
- Driver with own access to a vehicle
This is an excellent position for an experienced administrator to join a small friendly team on a Part-time basis. If you have the required skills and experience, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.