Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 2 years of Operating Room/Surgery experience.
Experience with Epic is preferred for this role.
The facility requires candidates to have Massachusetts license in hand at the time of application. Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Must be fully vaccinated- COVID booster required (exemptions are review on a very limited basis).
- BLS, PALS and ACLS requires AHA
- SHIFT: 8D - call every other weekend
- Will take a med test and basic arrhythmia test during first day of orientation.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MA
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-05-23
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5