A fantastic opportunity has come about for a very good client of mine in the heart of Stortford..
This will be to join our UK team in a full-time, office-based position. With over 20 years experience within their field they are committed problem solvers, re-defining the meaning of customer service, with a focus on reducing time-to-market and minimising development costs.
Due to sustained high growth and success, leading to considerable expansion of its business operations following the management buy-out in 2018 they are on the look out for a Operations Administrator.
A large part of this role will be formatting and taking information from one source and entering it into the companies template so a eye for detail is key..
The role will be working directly with the Operational team, supporting them with administrative tasks. The role will require a collaborative organiser that has a high attention to detail, as well as the ability to navigate a busy environment.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Editing, formatting and quality review of regulatory documents
- Inputting text and numerical information from source documents
- Support colleagues in the generation and formatting of PowerPoint slides
- Create and develop reports to extract data for team members
- Preparation and formatting of PowerPoint presentations
- Review data to ensure accuracy and highlight deficiencies or errors
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Respond to queries and access relevant information
- Support to the generation and tracking of business development proposals, budgets and contracts, coordination of team attendance at client calls
- Assist in the maintenance of the quality management system, including tracking, editing and formatting of process documents
- Review and coordination of training compliance
- Coordination of client survey distribution and follow up
- A degree level qualification.
- Experienced in formatting large documents using Microsoft Word.
- High level of proficiency with IT, using Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel & Word)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Adaptability, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Be highly proactive and demonstrate initiative
- High level of integrity and ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Flexible and confident to create new processes
- Attention to detail, and a service-oriented attitude.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance (4x Base Salary)
- 26 Days Holiday Allowance, plus additional days to celebrate Birthday and Work Anniversary.
- Employee Assistance Programme Access
- Employee Ownership Trust Inclusion
- Private Health Care From 1st Sep 22.
Please email Jenny at the Dove today to hear more on this fab opportunity.