REED Business Support are currently assisting with the recruitment for a market leading ecommerce business services group. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Operations Manager to bring new ideas to the team and lead by example.
The ideal candidate will be a natural leader and comfortable with taking responsibility for all aspects of business operations across customer-facing and order fulfilment departments. You shall be responsible for all aspects of business operations across two offices within the UK, mentoring and training a total of eleven managers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Taking responsibility for auditing and improving processes
- Overseeing the Sales, Administration, and Fulfilment and manging the line managers
- Taking responsibility for the operational performance of the teams
- Building a high-performance culture, ensuring staff are rewarded and valued
- Creating clear company policies and ensuring they are adhered to
- Carrying out monthly reviews with your line managers
- Ensuring that cross-departmental processes and communications are seamless and clear
- Implementing and maintaining appropriate KPI, metrics and reporting targets for teams
- Working closely with the CEO and Senior Leadership team around growth, strategy and any potential acquisitions
- Ensuring that an excellent customer service experience is created across the group
- Overseeing talent acquisition by line managers and ensuring staff retention
The ideal candidate will have at least three years experience in an Operations Manager or similar role with excellent problem solving skills and a positive, resilient outlook. This role is office based with some excellent benefits.
We are currently reviewing applications, if you would like to be considered, apply now!