Operations ManagerTewkesburySalary £34,000-£36,000
My client is a very busy and well-established company, supplying and installing PVCU windows and doors into the new build market and has been trading for 20 years.
Outlined below is a very brief description of what is involved and required.
The right person must have a positive nature and be very driven, able to work under pressure, able to manage people and talk to people at all levels, from major house builder directors to site workers to occupiers of new homes.
The applicant would benefit greatly from working in the new build and/or window sector.
- Reporting to the Operations Director
- Role is split between installations and customer care
- Responsible for 3 admin personnel in customer services and 3 site supervisors
- The department is responsible for planning and programming of installations and all remedial works leading up to occupation then post occupation until warranties expire
- The department quotes and plans any chargeable works and sees that process through until passed to accounts for invoicing
- The applicant must promote a very proactive and reactive mentality within the team and fully understand the requirements and expectations of our customers
This is not an exhaustive list but there will be other tasks/duties that the successful applicant may be required to carry out.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Recruitment ASAP!