The Paralegal will undertake a variety of tasks to support the members of the teams in achieving Client KPI s and SLA on RTA files.
- Complete initial steps in recovery of our Client s outlay and collate the outcome.
- Undertake minor investigations on liability and quantum so as to provide File Handlers with basic information to be able to progress the claims.
- Undertake administration duties on files, such tasks may include completion of MI; drafting write off forms, requesting final bills and dealing with billing queries; and file closure/transfer activities.
35 hours per week
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with 1 unpaid hour for lunch.
Primary location for this role is Bolton, Parklands Office
- Established interest in law either through further education or experience within a process driven legal environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads.
- Good team worker with the flexibility to do what is required to get a result and ensure client service levels are met.
- Good understanding IT packages.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow instruction with attention to detail.
Our culture is focussed on making Keoghs sustainable and successful for our people and clients, with this our five values are at the heart of everything we do;
- We listen, are down to earth and supportive
- We work together towards a common goal
- We re friendly with a can do attitude
- We care about our clients
- We evolve