Job Title: Part time Administrator - Engineering industry
Location: Ashford, office based
Hours: 25.5 hours a week, working either 3 days x 8.5 hours or 5 days x 5 hours a day
The office is open between Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm and Friday 7:30am-12pm, with hour for lunch
Salary: £22k-£26k DOE pro rata = £15k - £17k
We are currently recruiting for an interesting engineering business in Ashford who have an established team of 4. As the Administrator you will be an integral part of this team, supporting the Operations Manager and Engineers with a variety of administrative tasks, taking primary responsibility for the sales order processing, from the customer enquiry, through to final invoice. Amongst other duties, you will provide support on production, purchasing and all non-operational administration tasks. This position is ideal if you have worked within a similar industry before and love being supportive and super organised.
Your key duties would be:
- Sales Order Processing - Approximately 20 invoices a month
- Shipping - Coordinating shipping for the customer and export documentation
- Production Liaison - Assisting during busy periods with scheduling, retrieving/filing production plans, making copies and e-mailing them to production
- Repair and Warranty - Co-ordinating and liaising with customers
- Research & Development - Taking an interest in future projects to discuss with customers
- Quality and Stock Control - Assisting with PO processing and stock monitoring
- Administration duties - Recording certificates, collating holiday data. Filing, photocopying, ordering office equipment, stationery etc
Skills and experience required for this position:
- Experience working as an Administrator
- Previous experience working for an Engineering/Production/Manufacturing business is essential
- Knowledge of Shipping / Logistics - export and import documentation an advantage
- Quick to pick up new systems - they are having a new ERP system installed
- MS Office for basic data input, templates in Word and Excel
If this sounds like your dream part time role and you have all of the above skills and experience then please apply today.
Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job.
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.