PAPE' MATERIAL HANDLING, INC. - FREMONT, CA
PARTS SALES COUNTERPERSON:
Do you love working in a positive, high-energy environment? Do you love providing a great experience for customers? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you! Pape' Material Handling, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is adding to their Parts team in Fremont, CA.
At Pape', you can count on us to heavily invest in your career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
In the Parts Counter role, you will work with customers in person and on the phone to ensure they get the parts they need for their equipment. Every day you will determine customer parts needs through the use of literature, computer programs, and parts knowledge, and recommend parts or services to the customer. To thrive in this role, you must be excellent at maintaining and building relationships with customers and have a winning attitude.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Self-motivation and assertive drive.
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Verifiable parts counter experience or applicable mechanical/service experience.
- Knowledge of parts inventory.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers by telephone and in person, in an effort to sell company parts and other services.
- Above-average organizational skills.
Starting Compensation: $22+/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement - Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape' is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)