We are looking for an Payroll Administrator to join our clients team in Bracknell
- Contract type: Temporary - Immediate start
- Pay rate: £13ph
- Hours: 9am - 5pm
- Office based role only
Payroll Administrator responsibilities include:
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, and deductions
- Managing timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll-related matters
- Administer payroll for employees
- Prepare reports for weekly, quarterly and yearly reviews
- Review and abide by company policies and procedures
- Make sure account balances are correct
- Resolve payroll errors
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Administrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Degree in business administration, finance or accounting preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Laura Atkinson at or alternatively please apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.