Payroll AdministratorBased in Milton KeynesWe have a fantastic opportunity to join our growing team in Milton Keynes. You will play a key role in the payroll team by supporting the team leader with day to day duties as well as responding to enquiries from the wider business.No previous experience in payroll required. This is a great entry role for someone who may have some customer services/administration experience and who wants to start their career in a large and growing organisation.
- Accurately enter data including starters, leavers and change of details.
- Actively chase employees for missing paperwork/outstanding information to ensure that cut offs are met.
- Prepare audit report daily to allow a team leader/manager to check your work.
- Correspond with employees applying for other types of statutory leave, ensuring their understanding and that all legislative requirements have been met.
- Accurately input variable data when the pay-run is open including commissions, bonuses and overtime in line with the monthly timetable.
- Undertake full checks of the commissions - ensuring they are accurate and complete prior to the monthly cut off.
- Process attachment of earnings
- Answer general payroll queries by telephone, email and/or letter in a polite, professional and timely fashion.
- Highly Organised
- Good telephone skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly with employees and team members
- Team player, keen to work together and take part in discussions
- Be actively interested in the full payroll process
- Eager to expand your knowledge or suggest improvements to processes where you can
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel/outlook/word)
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Company pension scheme
- Purchase or sale of property benefits
- Access to special terms on building society services
- Personal Development
Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of nearly 1200 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land & planning, LPA receivers and auctions.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Equality Act 2010