Juice is thrilled to be recruiting a hard-working Payroll Lead, to join a dynamic Finance team. Previous experience in finance and accounting administration is advantageous, however, full training will be provided to the right candidate.In this role, you ll be responsible for the financial day-to-day duties involving payroll, purchase ledger, and credit control. There is also the prospect of exposure to other areas of Finance.
Key responsibilities of the role would include the following
- Managing all aspects of payroll within the appropriate deadlines, involving making time sheets, submitting new and changing details, entering sickness information, and processing pension and tax enquiries
- Co-ordinating and verifying BACs payment runs as required
- Supplying the correct information for year-end audit
- Processing purchase invoices and attaching the appropriate documentation
- Organising monthly credit card statement submissions
- Creating monthly budget reports to send out to department heads
- Settling supplier statements and liaising with suppliers
- Providing effective financial and administrative assistance
- Maintaining and updating information held on the client s databases with a focus on those relating to finance including recording expenditure and income, payroll information, and accessing and producing reports for budget holders.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has experience working in a busy office environment, a basic understanding of accounting principles and is competent with computers and software. We d love to see someone who is capable and thoroughly organised, has superb attention to detail, and takes initiative to prioritise their own work.
This role offers on-site parking, supported study, pension and hybrid working is also supported.
If you are interested, please click apply now.