Pediatrics opening in Beloit, Wisconsin. Job ID: 9522Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician for traditional practice (both in and outpatient).
- Call 1:4-5.
- Average 16-22 outpatient clinic visits per day.
- Excellent support staff and work environment.
- Level II Nursery.
- Most sick children are referred out to neighboring hospital unless patients need fluids / antibiotics.
- You may be asked to attend deliveries or c- sections on difficult cases.
- Close proximity to Madison and Milwaukee which provides easy access to pediatric subspecialties and tertiary centers.
This Pediatric position is ideally suited for a physician who seeks a career with that places you in a setting of clinical and administrative excellence, friendly staff, expansive park-like setting, inviting hospitality - and flourishing variety...in terms of our workforce, patient specialties, educational opportunities, and more.
The select candidate knows their hard work and talent warrants a generous base compensation, comprehensive benefits program and opportunity to earn in the Top in their field, but also desires a location where cost of living is 30% less than major markets and values quality of life.
With a starting salary of up to $60,000 higher than starting salaries in the Chicago market, coupled with the cost of living of 30% lower (compared to Chicago), this physician will have significant purchasing power. Whether you want to build your dream home, pay off your student debt, or retire early, the power to decide is in your hands.
You will enjoy this Southeast, Wisconsin community that is home to 3 multi-billion-dollar companies, less than an hour access to the great Midwest cities of Chicago, Milwaukee and easy commute to Madison, WI to wear Red and white and watch Badger sports.
Your earnings will provide ample room for a great home and wealth accumulation and preservation, with the median home sales price of $103,500 and a stunning 4400 square foot home on the Rock River list for $349,000. Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 43 miles to Madison, WI
- 68 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 84 miles to Chicago, IL
- Beloit College (in town)
- Rock Valley College (about 15 miles; Rockford, IL; Full-time enrollment: 6,269)
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (about 27 miles; Whitewater, WI; FT enrollment: 11,124)
- McHenry County College (about 39 miles; Crystal Lake, IL; FT enrollment: 4,886)
- Kishwaukee College (about 41 miles; Malta, IL; FT enrollment: 3,356)
- Edgewood College (about 43 miles; Madison, WI; FT enrollment: 2,455)
- Northern Illinois University (about 43 miles; Dekalb, IL; FT enrollment: 18,126)
- University of Wisconsin Colleges (about 43 miles; Madison, WI; FT enrollment: 10,019)
- Great access to biking, hiking, birding and water trails, including, Riverside Park - a 9 mile loop to enjoy a run, a bike ride or a leisurely stoll along our beautiful riverfront.
- Pearl Lake offers Outdoor attractions include both short-term and seasonal camping, as well as swimming and scuba diving in the pristine waters of beautiful Pearl Lake.
- The recreation area offers a large indoor swimming pool, spa, and state of the art fitness center.
- Cranston Road Shopping Center offers many buisnesses and shops.
- Soak in the relaxing atmosphere of a Saturday morning farmers market.
- Families enjoy shopping around the various vendors selling their crafts, flowers, and delicious concoctions.