Pediatrics opening in , Indiana.
Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician for 2022 to be a full-time partner in a thriving outpatient pediatric practice in a small community setting. The candidate will join with one other full-time Pediatrician and a Nurse Practitioner with a possible future hire of another pediatrician for a total of three full-time physicians. Pediatric Hospitalist/PICU and Neonatologists/NICU are readily available for consultations. Call schedule is flexible but all efforts will be made so that call will be shared evenly (1 in 3).
There is an option for traditional practice if desired (inpatient/outpatient).
Hospital duties include:
- Healthy newborn visits
- Management of non-critical transient problems encountered during neonatal period (e.g., jaundice, hypoglycemia, TTN, rule-out sepsis) that can be managed at a Level 1 nursery
- Routine acute illness admissions for pediatric patients outside of the newborn period
- Attendance at C-sections or vaginal deliveries ONLY when requested by OB, if problems are anticipated
- Occasional resuscitation and stabilization of newborns until transfer to facility with higher level of care
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Med Lic and Dues
- Health, Life and Retirement
- Commencement Bonus
Warsaw, Indiana & Surrounding Area:
- County population nearly 80,000 (county 189,000), with 50% female/50% male, median age 38
- Excellent public, private, & parochial schools
- Serving 11,050 students, higher diversity score than Indiana average
- Student: teacher ratio is 17:1.
- Cost of living cheaper than US and Indiana average
- Outstanding colleges and universities within county.
- Top industries; agriculture and world headquarters of 30 orthopedics corporations
- Rural area, close-knit communities, diverse culture.
- Close proximity to Chicago (2 hrs.), Indianapolis (2 hrs.), Fort Wayne (40 mins.)
- Multiple miles of bike, hiking and walking trails
- 100+ lakes, within county, lending to swimming, boating, fishing, water skiing, sailing, snowmobiling.
- 11 golf courses and tennis & racquet club.
- Cultural, arts and educational exhibitions, museums, and live performing theaters.
- Shopping, boutiques, antique stores, locally owned restaurants, wineries, and breweries available.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC212877
Please Note - all inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential to respect your privacy.