Neurology opening in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Medical Center is seeking to expand its Neurosciences Practice by recruiting a motivated, compassionate neurologist. Physician must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Traditional Practice: inpatient and outpatient services
- Employed position
- Accomplished endovascular neurosurgery team is also expanding to support neurology
- Hospital is an Accredited Acute Stroke Ready Center & awarded SILVER PLUS by AHA
- Current wait times for appointments means immediate productive schedule
Comprehensive Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on the MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Part of a five hospital network in East Tennessee based in Knoxville. Conveniently located in the fastest growing area of the county, Medical Center (101 beds) serves the residents of West Knoxville and surrounding counties. Our full service hospital features a 24/7 Emergency Room, the Heart Institute, state-of-the art da Vinci robotic surgical system, and 3T MRI. We also have a newly expanded intensive care unit with neuro-monitored bed capability.
Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close to a National Lab and high tech industry. Perfect for those loving the outdoors with extensive greenways, trails, lakes and streams. With a population of about 600,000, the city also has many cultural opportunities such as a symphony, theaters, ballet, art and science museums as well as a world-class zoo. The Knox County school system is very strong and the community also offers a variety of private schools. With low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax, Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow a practice.
J-1 Visa assistance is available.
ILR Health Click Here to Apply - Call or Text Click Here to Apply Connect with me on LinkedIn The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in this message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party without a written consent of the sender.