I am currently recruiting for a permanent Pharmacy Dispenser to work at a prison based in Peterborough. You do not need to have any previous prison experience for this role, however it would be desirable.
Working in a team delivering in-house pharmaceutical services, your duties will include:
- Assist with general pharmacy duties and stock management within the actual prison pharmacy environment
- Work as an active member of the pharmacy team to ensure delivery of a legal, safe, high quality specialist prison pharmacy service which reflects national and local policy and priorities, considering the high level of security that must always be maintained
- Assist in the provision of a timely and efficient pharmacy service to the treatment areas on prison wings
- Have awareness of the location of medicine related policies, procedures and clinical guidelines with the prison
- Receive prescriptions and stock returns from wing based clinical areas
- Collect orders from suppliers from the main gate and arrange collection of returns
- Ensure procedures relating to good pharmacy practices are followed and high standards are maintained
- Participate in the efficient day to day running of the Pharmacy Department and assisting the senior team members when required
- Work with the Pharmacist and pharmacy technician to ensure the service is always represented by staff in a professional manner
This is a full time role, working 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday. The salary on offer is £22,340. You will also have access to the companies Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.
If you are interested, please apply or alternatively email a copy of your CV to (url removed)