Physiatry/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation opening in , Ohio. CompHealth is assisting an expanding hospital in Ohio with their search for an attending physical medicine and rehabilitation physician. They need someone to establish a private practice to include a caseload of medically complex inpatient rehabilitation patients and an outpatient rehabilitation practice if he or she chooses. The procedures seen will be general PM&R, traumatic brain injury, stroke, orthopedics, and neurology treatments. The physiatrist will set up a relationship with an independent billing company and retain 100% of his/her own billing and collections. The hospital has its own well-trained outreach teams that identify appropriate inpatient rehabilitation candidates from surrounding areas.
This 1099 position offers a guaranteed income for 1 year, loan repayment, a generous sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Karen Duffy directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- 1099 with income guarantee
- Generous sign-on bonus and loan repayment available
- Attending PMR physician role
- Establish a private practice
- Retain 100% of billing and collections
- Comprehensive support staff
- Recently renovated with the most modern equipment
- Northern Ohio
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail