This position is in Phoenix, AZ, a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest. It is a sun lover's mecca, with over 300 sunny days each year.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Linda Graziani at or email your CV to .
- High acuity pediatric cases in a metro setting
- Stable base salary with RVUs
- Academic appointment available if desired
- Large multispecialty group affiliate
- 4 days of in-house call per month
- 6.5 weeks of PTO
- Tax deferred pension plan with company contributions
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail