Bradenton is a Florida city on the Manatee River, south of Tampa. The South Florida Museum has natural and cultural history exhibits. It also encompasses the Bishop Planetarium and Parker Manatee Aquarium. The nearby Riverwalk is a park that stretches along the water for outdoor gatherings.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at or email your CV to .
- Competitive compensation package
- Physician owned and operated facility, not equity backed for more flexibility
- Flexible 4- or 5-day workweek
- 30 to 40 patients per day
- Work out of 2 office locations
- Partnership-track possibility
- 2023 residents will be considered
- South Florida weather provides year-round enjoyment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail