The greater St. Louis area is a thriving cultural center with industries ranging from biotechnology to breweries, attractions like professional sports and top entertainers in concert, venues that include botanical gardens and a zoo, a revitalized downtown with exceptional shopping and a fun nightlife, and educational opportunism that include award-winning public and private schools and major universities.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please call Brooke Banner at or email your CV to .
- Competitive 2-year income guarantee with a generous, productivity-based compensation plan
- Fellowship stipend available
- Pulmonary medicine, about 80% outpatient and 20% inpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Weekend call is shared at 1:3
- Central and arterial lines and chest tube insertions required
- Paracentesis, thoracentesis, vent management, tracheostomy, and bronchoscopy required
- Affordable housing market and trendy neighborhoods
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail