Unplanned loss of a busy orthopedic joint specialist creates a wonderful opportunity. Established practice of 300 plus per year primary and revision hip and knee replacements is available at the base of the largest ski area in the eastern U.S.
Group of 6 physicians with new office building, PA/NP support, and an extremely efficient surgical suite needs a second total joint surgeon. Medical Staff is above the 90th percentile in satisfaction, engagement, and alignment with hospital. Hospital is ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals in the U.S. for joint replacement.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and is productivity based and well above median MGMA.
- Seeking BC/BE Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeonto join hospital employed practice
- Full time position
- Must be fellowship trained in Total Joints
- Join team of 6 orthopedic surgeons and 5 PAs
- This is a busy well established practice
- Main clinic is located on the hospital campus, second clinic is located at the base of the largest ski area in the East
- Compensation is productivity based with a guaranteed base salary
- Paid vacation , CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Generous benefits programs, college savings accounts, tax-deferred earnings program
Vermont has rightfully earned a reputation as one of the safest, most beautiful states in the nation. Artists, adventurers, writes, philosophers, and people who simply love the unspoiled outdoors have long been drawn to the rolling hills, dairy farms, and history villages that define Vermont's landscape. Take advantage of our nearby mountains and lakes and ski, hike, swim and enjoy the autumn foliage. Great Skiing at Killington/Pico Ski Resort. As Vermont's second largest city, rich in natural beauty, melded with a healthy economy and a wonderful history, this city is an eclectic mix of the old and new. Manchester, NH in 2hrs, Boston, MA in 3hrs, Albany, NY in 2hrs, 31/2 hrs to Montreal.
Galen Roberts - Sr. Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants