PAPE' MATERIAL HANDLING, INC. - CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA
PLANNED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN: Position will perform planned maintenance on all makes of forklifts in accordance with agreements between Pape' Material Handling and its customers. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing periodic maintenance tasks on all makes and models of forklifts.
- Perform minor repairs on equipment such as lights, belts, engine tune ups or hoses.
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshoot) potential equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Preparing required documentation accurately and timely, including work orders, parts lists and time cards.
Applicants with 1 plus years' experience servicing electric, internal combustion lift trucks and construction equipment preferred. Must be assertive, a self-starter, and able to work without direct supervision. Requires familiarity with the operation of a lift truck and a current driver's license with a clean driving record.
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement - Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus' on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape' is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Licenses & Certifications
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)