Do currently work in Construction? Are you a Plasterer / Dryliner currently looking for work? Hold a valid CSCS card? If the answer is yes, we have roles opening with a reputable Construction company in the Brighton area.
- Role: Dryliner / Plasterer
- Location: Brighton
- Contract type: Temporary (Full time)
- Start date: ASAP.
- Duration: Long term
- Pay rate: £20-22 per hour.
- Fawkes & Reece contact: David Baker (Southampton Office)
A well-established regional contractor who specialises in the medical centres, retail outlets and care homes.
Working as a Dryliner/Plaster you will be required to put up internal walls in commercial dwelling, using metal stud partitioning and plasterboard panels. They can also create space for insulation, install removable wall partitions, suspended ceilings and raised flooring and hide visible pipes and wiring. You will also need to smooth or create a decorative finish on internal walls and ceilings as well.
- You will have previous experience in the same role
- You will have your own tools including 110v.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be wary of others who are working alongside them.
- You will arrive on time, finish your shift at the times allocated by the site manager and complete additional duties as and when the site manager requires.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- 2 References for previous Drylining and Plastering work you have completed for contractors.
- You will have a CSCS Ticket desirable but not essential.
- Strong work ethic in a team,
- Be approachable and happy to work as a point of contact when working in a standalone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations, please click the apply now link. If this one is not for you, but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please do not hesitate to call David on for a confidential consultation.