Our client, an award-winning technology company, is looking for a Polish-speaking Inside Sales Account Manager to join their multilingual team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing existing accounts and relationships, as well as developing business with existing customers.
This is a full-time, 12 - month FTC, offering a salary of £28,000 - £29,000 per annum (plus commission and bonus) depending on experience. The company has adopted a Hybrid arrangement between working from home and the office, which they are planning to keep for the long term.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer accounts in specified territories.
- Dealing with customer queries regarding orders and product information.
- Coordinating customer orders and dealing with any returns or exchange issues.
- Working alongside the sales team and other departments where required.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, will have great attention to detail, and must have excellent communication skills. This is an ideal opportunity for a Polish-speaking professional with previous Sales or Account Management experience to join a multinational company and continue to develop their career, as you will play a vital part in this company's sales department. Profile:
- Fluent in Polish and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in Sales or Account Management is a must
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A technical aptitude or experience working in the technology sector is highly desirable
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Joana. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.