A unique opportunity has arisen for a Portuguese speaking Marketing Manager to become part of an international technology consultancy organisation, based in East London. The Portuguese speaking Marketing Manager would be responsible for all the Marketing and Branding activities in the appointed regions and will act as the main support for the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high-quality in-app campaign, social media, website, and email marketing
- Managing and monitoring campaigns and budgets
- Implementing social media content to drive more engagements
- Liaising with influencers, marketing partners, and internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have gained great experience in marketing, ideally within the gaming or similar industries and previous experience in managing a small team. This would be an ideal role for someone with a passion for social media and digital campaigns, who wants to support a growing company to gain more exposure and be part of an international team.
- Required to be fluent in Portuguese , written and spoken
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience working in Marketing and managing campaigns in the gaming/ igaming or similar industries
- Previous experience in managing a small team
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Kya. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.