Sales Req ID:
323574 Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow. Let's make the difference together! Meet the team - Video ()
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit . About the role
Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking to recruit scientists and engineers with experience in Computational Chemistry or Computational Chemical Engineering to join our global sales team to further promote our growth into the Process Industries.
The accelerating digital transformation of these industries requires Siemens to expand its knowledge and capabilities in solving highly complex problems across wide length scales via simulation.
Our Simcenter Portfolio of simulation and test solution offers Simcenter Culgi which is one of the few integrated solutions for computational chemistry aimed at commercial companies wanting to understand and accelerate their innovation.
This is a unique opportunity to join our global PreSales team as a senior PreSales Solution consultant to support the technical development and closure of software opportunities.
You will need to be an enthusiastic team player with a computational background in chemistry, biology, or physics together with a commercial aptitude. You will support the customer to achieve their technical objectives as part of a software sale opportunity and be responsible for the day-to-day execution of individual projects globally.
Ideally you will be based in the US or Europe. Area of responsibility
- Assists in early sales qualification of customers interest in investing in computational chemistry solutions
- Responds promptly to support requests from global Sales teams that could include: collaboration in customer facing meetings, delivering demonstrations, conducting benchmark and validation studies, assuming responsibility for software trials by potential clients within their environment and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) etc.
- Applies appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems
- Interfaces with customer during the technical execution of the projects
- Acts as an ambassador for Simcenter CulgiTM internally, raising awareness of the solution within our customer facing organisation and sharing market feedback with product management and marketing.
Desired Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Qualified to minimum masters degree level in computational science in either chemistry or biology
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Problem solving and reasoning skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Working at Siemens Software Why us?
- Experience in using/presenting/demonstrating software in a commercial sales pursuit, in the context of a particular customers business needs, with an emphasis on business value and customers benefit.
- Having experience in multiscale modelling and/or computational chemistry is a plus
- Ph.D. level experience in computational biology or chemistry would be an advantage
- Commercial or professional industrial experience would be a major plus.
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrows reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership. Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference make it with us!Organization:
Digital Industries Company:
Siemens Industry Software NV Experience Level:
Experienced Professional Job Type: