PAPE' MATERIAL HANDLING, INC. - FREMONT, CA
PRODUCT SUPPORT SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
Are you a people person? Do you love building long-lasting relationships? Are you driven to win? If you answered yes to these questions, we would love to hear from you! Pape' Material Handling, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is seeking a Product Support Sales Representative to join their team to serve Fremont, CA.
In the Product Support Sales Representative role, you will sell equipment parts and service to customers to ensure their equipment is running in peak form. Think of yourself as the liaison between Pape's Parts and Service Departments and our customers. Once they buy the equipment, it is your job to take care of them! Every day you will be responsible for relationship-based selling with our customers by determining what our customers' needs are, recommending solutions, and providing these services to them.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Maintain (and grow!) your own knowledge of material handling products, services, and the costs of each.
- Assist the Product Support Manager, Parts Supervisor, and Service Supervisor.
- Provide price quotes to customers.
- Provide after-market sales support for the parts and service departments.
- Proactively monitor customer fleet repairs and maintenance using telematics.
- Promote and sell telematics subscription renewals, extended warranties, and planned maintenance plans.
- Manage your customer base and sales using CRM software.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Self-motivation and the desire to win.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to form strong relationships with customers.
- Experience planning, developing, and executing sales action plans.
- Knowledge and experience in heavy equipment parts and service.
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement - Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape' is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)