United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive TechnologiesProduction Aide
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
Sign on Bonus of $2,500 Pay is $20/Hourly
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred, or other experiences which involve following detailed written instructions.
- Must be trainable to safely operate production equipment and maintain daily records for work performed.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day.
Sunday - Thursday 9:45 PM - 6:00 AM HENKEL BENEFITS
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
Sign-on bonus of $2,500
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
401k matching Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics. JOB ID: Contract & Job type:
Part-time, Regular Contact information for application-related questions: