Production SpecialistASICS Digital, Irvine CA
The ASICS Content Team provides compelling product imagery and copy that elevates the brand vision. We are seeking a Production Specialist to help with the production of marketing assets to support ASICS globally.
Candidates should understand photo and video production and be able to work in a high volume, e-commerce and on-location production environment. They should be detail-oriented, well organized, collaborative, have a positive attitude, take initiative, and have excellent communication skills.
- Manage communication, booking and onboarding of 3rd party vendors, freelancers and talent.
- Research and book locations, negotiate booking terms, rates and permits.
- Negotiate competitive terms and rates based on usage needs for photographers, models, hair stylists, and makeup artists.
- Create and consolidate all information needed for shoot pre-production and production.
- Manage creation and sharing of shortlists, travel details, fit scheduling, call sheets, catering, for all campaign related productions and studio productions.
- Manage communication with Production Assistants and stylists to organize products and props are for shoots.
- Provide support to production crew, answer questions, locate materials, monitor flows, and project statuses.
- Daily review of schedules, deliverable progress, crew morale.
- Manage planning and conduct model castings in Orange County, Los Angeles, and other major cities to book talent for photo shoots.
- Manage and update comprehensive talent database.
- Collaborate closely with Studio Manager and Production Specialists to plan and produce additional studio and location product content working closely with internal stakeholders, colleagues, and 3rd party crew to keep productions running smoothly.
- Prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Create clear and succinct project briefs, timelines and shot lists.
- Manage reconciliation of contractor and 3rd party invoices.
- Organize, archive crew contracts, location agreements, and model release forms.
- Organize, prepare, and process the samples for production and return of samples.
- Support Post-shoot to ensure retros, reviews and areas for improvement are documented and captured.
- Maintain a summary of shoots - the basis for reporting and internal education about the team - consolidate assets.
- At least 3 years' experience working on creative shoots and productions.
- A passion for creative production, content creation and sports.
- Knowledge of photography and sports product terminology.
- Computer savvy - able to navigate the Microsoft suite, and use Apple Mac software.
- Excellent organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Resourceful problem-solver and leader.
- Team player with great communication skills.
- A working knowledge of both technical and creative processes.
- Confidence to drive the team to get the best results for a project.
- Willing to travel for domestic and international photoshoots.
- Experience in video and digital productions a plus (3D and virtual reality).
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.ASICS CCPA Pre-Collection Notice for Job Applications
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with ASICS Digital, Inc., including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at .