Are you an experienced Production Support Manager?
Do you have experience of managing people?
Do you come from a production background?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity in Teynham for a Production Support Manager to work for one of our clients who is a service provider covering supply chain, warehousing, quality assurance and more.
In this role you would be working 6am to 6pm, 4 days on and 4 days off.
Our client is offering an excellent salary of £28,000 per annum.
As the Production Support Manager your responsibilities would include:
- Labour agency order reconciliation, escalating any issues or gaps
- Review line manning standards and team performance
- Create shift plans and distribute the plan for the next shift
- Ensure that operatives are trained and that all training is recorded
- Ensure that everyone is clear on performance targets
- Review performance
- Responsible for holiday planning, and HR procedural compliance
- Authorise timesheets
- Review start-up checks and accident investigations
- Developing and managing a team of staff
- Other duties as deemed reasonable
- Good written and verbal communication
- Experience of managing people
- Experience of labour planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To find out more about the Production Support Manager position, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within this industry with a collaborative, supportive and ambitious employer in Kent.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.