Job Title Program Manager -Hybrid
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About our team:
We are an expanding team of Engineering Program Managers. Our team supports New Product Development of autonomous vehicles for advanced material handling. If you are a creative problem solver with a passion for product development, we want to talk to you!
About the position:
We're looking for an on-site Program Manager to manage the technology component of our complex development engineering programs and projects. You will:
- Be responsible for developing and executing the timelines and dependencies of all technical aspects of the project using Smartsheet or MS Project.
- Work closely with engineering management, project technical leads, and the overall Program Manager to ensure commitments are met.
- Monitor and direct the day-to-day engineering operations of assigned program(s) to ensure the engineering team activities are being accomplished to meet schedule, budget, and performance parameters.
- Drive activity between multiple functional groups within Corporate Engineering and third parties to accomplish objectives.
- Organize resources to accomplish objectives. Develop and maintain engineering program schedule and provide solutions for issues that may interfere with the achievement of objectives.
- Support the Lead Engineer's technical development plans and work to keep appropriate stakeholders engaged.
- Monitor and remain current on technical and operational changes which affect the activities and work processes of the program.
- Evaluate technical risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Monitor engineering development commitments and adjust manpower accordingly.
- Provide technical and administrative guidance and direction to individuals within the project team.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to engineering department processes.
- Work a flexible hybrid schedule. Schedule will depend on workload.
- 6+ years of experience in non-software related technical project management, including in a matrix environment.
- Proven history of bringing programs to completion, meeting or exceeding cost, quality, and on-time delivery requirements.
- Ability to gain consensus and deal with sensitive issues in a tactful manner.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentation), organizational, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical skills to identify, analyze, and convey key insights on project health.
- Results-oriented self-starter able to manage vision and purpose.
It would be great if you had:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, or systems engineering.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience working in material handling or other durable good.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Expected to be between $86,500 and $127,000 depending on the selected candidate's background.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program