Regeneration Programme Manager Vacancy
Position: Programme Manager
Hours: 37 p/week
Contract: 6 months - possible extension
Role type: Hybrid - flexible
The role will predominantly involve:
- Delivery of major capital projects, funded through Towns Deal and other funding streams, including but not limited to Marina Village and Housing Market Renewal programme within a defined project management framework
- Driving forward any associated funding opportunities that arise to meet the strategic objectives of the Council
- Performance Management, submitting funding returns/claims and legal/procurement requirements
- To manage and co-ordinate all projects within the scope of the post to help deliver the council s highlevel strategic objectives. Organise all Project Board meetings ensuring that all action plans are in place and all parties work is co-ordinated and agreed
- To act as lead for major project within the scope of the post and provide professional support to the programme leads of key themes within the Towns Fund and other relevant funding streams, and to ensure that the funding conditions surrounding procurement, publicity etc. are adhered to and that all necessary records are retained
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Sean Leonard or Jake Simms () on or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
Venn Group s "Recommendation Scheme": if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.