They are currently recruiting for a Project Administrative Assistant to join their Business Services department on a permanent basis.
Business Services provides excellent client care and technical expertise in the following areas: Hospitality Services (Front of House, Catering, Communications Centre, Contract Operations & Health & Wellbeing Centre) Document Services (The Bridge, Mail room, Scanning & Electronic Bibles, Legal Records management, Document Checking, Document Production, Creative Design & Presentations, and Reprographics), Sustainability, Engineering, Security, Business Continuity, Real Estate, and Building Fabric & Projects. Delivering a seamless service to all clients.
Role context and purpose
The incumbent will be required to provide administrative support within the wider Business Services management team focussing on all areas of a busy and diverse range of activities. The role sits within the Business Services team located in Bishops Square with a requirement to attend the office on the standard 60/40 hybrid working model.
Duties will include:• Supporting the Business Services PAs in the delivery of daily activities.• Providing administrative support on large global and local Real estate projects. • Managing stakeholder diaries.• Organising and attending meetings.• Drafting minutes and tracking actions.• Processing and tracking invoices.• Expense processing.• Updating information across various platforms such as iManage, MS Teams and Collaborate.• Other general administrative duties.
- Client relationship management should form a key but natural function of the role.
- To ensure a high level of service is maintained at all times which meets and manages clients expectations.
- Build solid internal and external working relationships, to establish relationships with clients based on trust and credibility.
- Regular interaction with key stakeholders and regular and appropriate engagement with the Business Services management, PA s and Partners.
- Proactive time management.
- Coordinate and deliver day to day activities and administration.
- Coordinate and attend meetings, issue minutes and track assigned actions.
- Manage stakeholder diaries including tracking absences.
- Recording, processing and tracking invoices.
- Provide support with project planning for key milestones.
- Assist with communications.
- To be flexible with hours as necessary in order to attend key meetings.
- Should be enthusiastic, self-sufficient and adaptable.
- Experienced with working in a deadline-sensitive and pressurised environment, displaying the ability to remain calm, organise workload efficiently, prioritise conflicting deadlines and adapt to varying situations as they occur.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, is proactive with excellent written and oral communication.
- A resourceful, natural relationship builder with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of support project based activities.
- Must be highly customer-focused with a desire to continually enhance the service provided.
- Customer oriented, with proven ability to anticipate and understand the needs of clients.
- Passion for making things work better.
- Resilient and a self-starter/self motivator with a positive demeanour.
- Flexible in undertaking these duties and any other duties as required.
Should you require additional support at any stage of the recruitment process due to a disability or a health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our clients recruitment team who will work with you to provide any reasonable adjustments as required.
At our client, they recognise that their people are their most valuable asset, which is reflected in the wide range of benefits that are available to their employees. Some of these benefits include: their occupational pension scheme, group income protection cover, private medical insurance, mental health resources and free apps, health and wellbeing services encompassing an onsite gym, wellbeing centre and GP service, emergency back-up care support, parental and special leave, holiday entitlement increasing with length of service, holiday trading, season ticket loans and online discounts and lifestyle management services.
Our client recognises the value of flexible working and embraces hybrid working, allowing their people to work from home up to 40% of their working time. They do however remain committed to working together in person for the remaining 60% of time so that they can learn, grow and succeed together. If you would like additional flexibility they will of course consider this in line with business needs.