Join the U.K s largest independent property services group as a Property Management Manager, where no two days are the same, and where you can lead a team in delivering exceptional service to both landlords and tenants.
Benefits of being a Property Management Manager at haart in the West Midlands
- £28,500 to £36,500 basic salary, dependent on experience
- £33,488 to £42,888 complete on-target earnings.
- BMW 1 Series Company Car, or a monthly Car Allowance
- Enrolment onto fully-funded training course that will earn a Level 3 Award in Property and Housing Management (including ARLA)
- Career progression opportunities
A day in the life of a Property Management Manager at haart in the West Midlands
- Leading daily meetings with the Property Management team
- Monitoring and assessing individual team member performance to achieve KPI's (Including but not limited to conducting one-to-one meetings)
- Administrating new tenancy agreements or tenancy extensions/renewals
- Coordinating with contractors in regards to maintenance and/or repair requirements
- Ensuring all properties meet current regulatory health and safety standards
- When required, completing Section 21 notices, and other legislative documentation
Essential Skills of a Property Management Manager
- Full UK Driving Licence for a manual vehicle
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Property Manager within residential lettings
- Works well with others to create a team spirit and an enjoyable working environment.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively with and create trusting relationships with customers, suppliers, communities and each other
- A strong understanding of current legislation related to Property Management
- Attention to detail
Click the Apply Now button, to submit your application. There's no time like the present!