Are you a PTS Site Engineer commutable to Leeds?
The role is expected to be long term and the project includes minor civils within the railway environment. The client is looking for someone that can start as soon as possible and the successful candidate will have a proven track record working for well established contractors.
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
- A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting out and monitoring of works on site
- Conduct ITPs and some Work Package Plans
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Raising of technical queries
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Civil engineering degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working within the railway/civils environment
- PTS card
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.