New Physician Opportunity
The state's largest Oklahoma-owned healthcare system is seeking a Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician to join their team. The system is comprised of hospitals, rehab centers, outpatient clinics, mental health facilities, and home-health agencies throughout a majority of the state. One of the most advanced health care systems in the country, they are also the market's leader in pulmonary and critical care. Provide patient-focused care with a compassionate, multidisciplinary team, ensuring your parents receive the best care and the best outcome possible. They offer some of the state's best career and development opportunities with a rightful chance to make a positive difference in your career and your life.
Position Highlights - Pulmonary & Critical Care:
- The state's largest not-for-profit health care system
- $400K base salary + RVU bonus structure, signing bonus, and relocation allowance
- Comprehensive health plan, malpractice coverage, CME allowance, PTO, and more!
- 100K+ patient draw
- Strong and team-oriented culture/work environment
- Great work/life balance
- A city with boundless opportunities, vibrant shopping, unique dining, and a bustling music scene
- Small-town charm with big-city events and ample recreation for hiking, biking, fishing, etc.
- Excellent cost of living and a wonderful place to start/raise a family
- Quick access to Oklahoma City
Reference: PCC 10554
- MD/DO Degree
- Oklahoma Medical License or Eligible to Obtain OK License