To provide a professional and timely accounting service in respect of payments of invoices and expenses through the Purchase Ledger.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Managing Supplier Accounts and Staff Accounts
- To ensure all relevant documentation related to payment of invoices is accurate and attached, such as bank details and company addresses
- To provide point of contact with suppliers who may have queries regarding outstanding invoices and assist in resolving these queries
- Matching and processing invoices
- Processing payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing and tracking utilities
- Tracking and managing meter readings
- Support Financial Controller and Assistant Accountant as required
- Motivated with a positive 'can do attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- IT literate, including good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word