This is an exciting opportunity to join the Finance team at NetPay, the business bringing revolution to the UK card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence delivering card payment solutions to the wholesale, reseller, and corporate channel.
We are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to support the finance function deliver on its growth aspirations.
Location: Hedge End
Hours of Work: Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 p.a.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Duties:
- Logging, filing, and processing invoices in SAGE.
- Checking and matching invoices to approved costs and budgets and receipting purchase orders as and when required.
- Liaising with suppliers, requesting statements, performing supplier reconciliations, and sending payment remittances.
- Maintaining the accuracy of vendor details in SAGE.
- Investigating purchase ledger queries.
- Processing company and employee expenses.
- Assisting with budgets.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs.
- Participation in weekly Finance team meetings.
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller with ad-hoc process improvement projects.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Previous experience within a Purchase Ledger function.
- Experience using SAGE 50 or similar.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with a variety of different people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Computer literate including Excel skills.
- A well-structured individual that can plan and manage their time effectively, has good attention to detail and is used to working to month-end deadlines.
If you think that you are suitable for this Purchase Ledger Clerk role, please apply now!