CMA Recruitment Group are working with an expanding business in Southampton, Hampshire, to help them recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a temporary basis. Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager, this role will involve a variety of duties.
What will the role involve?
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices;
- Creating purchase orders from requisitions including determining correct coding;
- Reconciling supplier statements and proactively resolving queries with colleagues and third parties;
- Manage supplier payment expectations and put forward payment list for review and approval;
- Posting and allocating purchase ledger cash;
- Closing the ledger at month end;
- Processing employee expenses ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Good communication skills incorporating both written and verbal;
- Ability to influence, develop and maintain positive relationships;
- Strong purchase ledger experience.
Additional benefits and information:
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.