Purchasing and Service Coordinator, temp 3 months+, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, start ASAP. Your new companyAn award-winning financial services based company based on the outskirts of Cardiff. Your new roleWorking as temporary Purchasing and Service Coordinator you will be responsible for
- To ensure contracts are processed in accordance with agreed SLA's
- To ensure all necessary contract details are key entered in a timely manner while maintaining the highest standards of accuracy
- To processes documents in accordance with agreed policies and procedures in terms of KYC (Know Your Customer) fraud prevention, anti-money laundering (AML) and others
- To ensure the correct marketing and support plans are used when processing contracts
- To ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided at all times
- To understand and promote OVF's policy on Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- To ensure ongoing adherence to all relevant compliance regulations that may govern the UK business and complete all regulatory knowledge training where applicable in a timely fashion.
- Full training provided as part of the role
What you'll need to succeedYou will have good attention to detail and good IT skills. Full training will be provided, you will be available to start ASAP and be available to work Monday to Friday , 8.30am to 5pm. You will need to be able to pass a credit check as part of the onboarding process. You will have good attention to detail and be a strong team player.What you'll get in returnFlexible working options available. This role offers hybrid working, with the expectation of 2 days a week in the office and 3 days working from home. A laptop and headset will be provided. There may be the requirement in the first few weeks to be based in the office more than 2 days week, whilst you undertake your training. This is a temporary role to start ASAP and is likely to last at least 3 months. The role is £11.53 per hour. What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.