Purchasing Assistant - Wimborne - up to £25,000
With customers all over the world, and projects throughout the UK and Europe, now is a great time to join this growing company.
As a Purchasing Assistant, you will receive some great benefits including:
- Bespoke training plan to support personal and career progression
- Free on site parking
- Generous company pension scheme
You will have strong computer skills and the ability to build relationships with suppliers to ensure they and us receive the highest quality service. You will be able to work in a busy, sometimes high pressured environment ensuring all tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
As a Purchasing Assistant, your role and responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating with suppliers to agree pricing, quantities, and deliveries
- Tracking and managing deliveries to ensure business critical dates are met
- Use SAGE to ensure purchasing processes are recorded
If this Purchasing Assistant role sounds of interest to you or to someone you know, please contact Charlotte in our Reed Bournemouth office to find out more