Leicester City Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Adoption Team.
Are you passionate about helping children to find a loving home?
This team might be for you!
Hybrid arrangement available but visits must be conducted face-to-face.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assessing adopters and completing PAR assessments.
- Matching and introducing adopters and children.
- Supporting adoption placements up to the Adoption Order being made.
- Conduct visits with adopters and prospective adopters.
Requirements of the role:
- Must hold a degree in Social Work or equivalent.
- Must be Social Work England Registered.
- Must have a Full UK Driving License.
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- £250 for referring a friend
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010