Are you an experienced Children's Social Worker?
Do you have experience in adoption?
Randstad are recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join Stockport's Council's Adoption team on a part time basis. This role is offering £35.21 per hour.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Complete assessment of adopters through Stage 1 & Stage 2 process - completion of Prospective Adopter Reports.
- You will attend prospective adopter preparation groups.
- You will support adopters with matching of child for adoption.
- You will attend the Adoption Panel.
- You will support adopters through children's introductions to their adoptive family.
- You will support and attend visits as agreed with the local authority social worker.
- Work collaboratively with family finding social workers and local authority social workers.
- Court reports.
- Social Work Degree
- Current registration with Social Work England
- Enhanced DBS
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.