Salary 45.000 - 50.000 EUR per year
- - You have at least 3 years of experience working as a Frontend Developer or in a similar role
- You are familiar with a variety of web browsers and their compatibility issues
- You know how to use modern development tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, Jenkins
- - You contribute in developing high performance web solutions within our agile and cross-functional teams
- You work across the entire web stack with modern web frameworks such as React, Redux, GraphQL, Node.js, SASS and TypeScript
- You build experiences for customers by optimizing the usability and UX
- You effectively support with browser and performance optimization
- You successfully implement responsive designs and ensure cross-browser compatibility
- You proactively assist with the evaluation and introduction of innovative frontend technologies
As a leading expert for Digital Platform Building and Customer Experience Innovation, NETCONOMY is shaping the digital leadership of its clients. We help brands to build flexible and scalable digital platforms, with top-notch technologies by SAP, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure. NETCONOMY has 20 years of experience and employs close to 500 professionals across Europe. By introducing and driving innovation initiatives around customer experience, we support clients on the road of expanding their core business in the digital world.
- Benefit from a wide range of training or foster your talent in our in-house NETCADEMY
- Prove your team spirit at weekly social events & celebrate milestones together with your colleagues. It s on us!
- Early bird or night owl? Thanks to our flexible working models you start your work day when and where it fits you best
- Take on your social responsibility with us and join various projects such as our NETCONOMY Charity Run
- Whether in the chillout lounge at the pool table or in our modern furnished workspaces - our stunning offices keep you motivated
- Best-tech equipment, a mobility subsidy, discounts at our partner companies and all the other standard stuff you would expect
We are looking for talents in Dortmund and Berlin. Apply now!