Residential Real Estate Lawyer 5+ PQEYour new companyTop-tier international law firm, ranked by Legal 500Your new roleResponsibilities will include:
- Acting on the sale and purchase of high value residential property (including off plan and new build properties)
- Acting for developers on the acquisition and disposal of residential developments
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Taking an active role in departmental meetings including know how meetings
- Supervising junior members of the team
- To participate in the marketing and business development of the firm's practice, and in particular the real estate team, by writing articles and blogs and dealing with internet enquiries.
- Such other duties which may be given from time to time.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Competitive salary + benefits package
- Beautiful new, modern offices
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.