Front of House Receptionist
£10 per hour
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Front of House Receptionist to support the team providing a professional and friendly welcome to staff and visitors. The role is to start as soon as possible on an ongoing temporary basis. Working between the hours Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm.
Key Responsibilities of the Receptionist job:
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Provide excellent customer service skills
- Issue security / visitors passes
- Signing visitors in and out of the building
- Answer calls and take messages
- Look after the meeting rooms
- Ensure the reception desk is efficiently managed in line with the company s expectations.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations to arrange meetings when required.
- Responsible for dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
Key Skills for the Receptionist job;
- Good Communication Skills
- Professional and friendly approach
- Excellent organisational skills
We are ideally looking for someone with previous reception or Front of House experience, you will be smart and well presented with an excellent telephone manner and a professional approach.
Receptionist Warrington Immediate Start Temp - Perm £20,500
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.