Recruitment Consultant - Finance and Accountancy DivisionSalary depending on experienceHybrid working - home and Cardiff office basedFlexible working hours
Yolk Recruitment is an award-winning specialist recruitment business and for over 10 years, we ve worked with start-ups, scale ups, mature businesses, and enterprise clients to reshape their recruitment. We specialise in some key markets including Technology & Digital, Legal, Marketing & Creative, Sales, Engineering & Technical, Office Support & HR, Finance & Accountancy and Public Sector & Not for profit. Our industry leading Finance and Accountancy team have strong relationships with high profile, respected employers. We specialise in roles across Financial Crime, Financial Analysis, Accountancy, and in-house Finance. We work with leading financial service institutions, banking groups and SME/ Large scale organisations across further sectors.Our employees strive to be the Brightest, Boldest and Best version of themselves and in return we are committed to helping them reach their full potential. We offer above market remuneration rates and enjoy rewarding our staff with bonuses, promotions, exceptional commission rates and a great benefits package. We have a culture of high standards, where everyone wins, and we are always keen to hear from talented individuals who are interested in becoming exceptional recruitment professionals. If you are ambitious, tenacious, and creative, please get in touch.This is what you ll be doing as a Recruitment Consultant:
A Recruitment Consultant is a relationship builder and applying your training you ll build lasting relationships with candidates and clients.
The experience you ll bring to Yolk:
- Identifying candidates through search methods and contacting them over the phone and/or face-to-face to assess suitability
- Researching your market to become an expert by identifying the businesses who need candidates
- Using sales techniques to create opportunities with clients through phone calls, video calls, emails and ultimately face to face meetings
- Managing candidates through the interview process
- Working to stringent targets for both activity and revenue
- Finding great people for jobs, and great jobs for people
There s also some must haves to work for Yolk as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Experience within the recruitment sector is desired but not essential
- Sales and/or customer service experience in a professional environment
- A degree, equivalent education level or a good level of education
- Experience of working to targets and achieving high levels of activity
- Making your own decisions and using your initiative
- Effective communication skills in all forms including face to face, telephone, video calls and written
- Previous work experience with clients across multiple, varied industries
And this is what you ll get in return:
- Bright, Bold, and Better in everything that you put your mind to
- Common sense, intelligence, initiative, and urgency
- Resilience and positivity when faced with challenging situations
- A competitive edge - you must be unwavering in your approach to hitting targets
- Team spirit and culturally aware
- Individuality, it s the U in USP
- After all, who knows it all?
Are you up to the challenge?
- Competitive basic salary and OTE
- Uncapped commission
- Career progression in your own hands
- An award-winning training programme - tailored to your experience level
- Unbeatable earning potential with no limits
- Monday to Friday business hours
- Hybrid working with flexible hours
- State of the art working environment
- A clear career progression pathway
- 22 days of annual leave to start. This rises by 1 day for every completed year.
- Bank holidays and Christmas shut down days in addition to annual leave
- A day off on your birthday on us!
- A charity day
- Great social events throughout the year
- Quarterly adventures and Directors Lunch Club for our top people
- The Yolk Summer Party!
- Company holiday - when we hit our yearly target everyone enjoys an all inclusive company holiday on us!
- On-site parking
- Plus, many more benefits
This is an exciting time to join the recruitment sector and to join a leading brand within this sector. Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you re perfect for the role to . We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work. If we can make any reasonable adjustments for you during the interview and selection process, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.