Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 1 years of Hematology/Oncology experience.
The facility requires candidates to have Colorado or compact license in hand at the time of application. Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
COVID 19 Vaccination required. Exemptions not accepted.
- Shift: No Guaranteed Hours.Various shifts/Various days of the week.
- Weekend req: 6 weekend shifts in a 6 week period.
- BLS and PALS requires AHA.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CO
- Certifications: Basic Life Support, Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider, NIH Stroke Scale, Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-08-08
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3