Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 1 years of Medical-Surgical - Pediatric experience.
The facility requires candidates to have California license in hand at the time of application. Travel experience required.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
An active California temp or permanent California license is required to be considered for jobs at UCSF. If the RN, CA license is 3 months or less from expiration, proof that the renewal process has been started is required at time of submission.
- No Guaranteed Hours. 0700-1930, 1900-0730 (12 hour shifts). Variable 50/50 days/nights. 2 week days (6 shifts), 2 week nights (2 shifts) in a 4-week scheduling period.
Needs to work Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's (can negotiate this, more of a priority to fill Christmas).
- Must have experience in a Teaching/Academic Hospital and be a RN of at least 2 years.
- 1 completed travel assignment required within the past 12 months.
BLS and PALS requires AHA.
An interview may not be given prior to an offer being made. If offered, candidate must provide an accept or decline response within 48 hours.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Crisis Prevention Institute, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-08-23
- Expected Length: 16 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3