Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 2 years of Telemetry experience.
This role may require floating to additional units and/or locations. Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Current travelers will need CA or CA Temp license prior to 6/30/22 to continue working. New travelers will need CA or CA Temp. An interview may not be available prior to offer.
- BLS and ACLS requires AHA.
- This role requires a minimum of 8 hours of pre-employment modules to start.
- In order to be considered a traveler for this role, you must live more than 60 miles from the facility
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: NIH Stroke Scale, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-08-01
- Expected Length: 8 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3