Remote Paediatric SaLT Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Paediatric SaLT to secure a 6+ month locum contract working entirely remotely. The role would be focussing on children with Autism spectrum disorder working in a mainstream school.
The ideal candidate would has 3 years post graduate experience and be confident with report writing and carrying out teletherapy. This is a fantastic opportunity to work completely remotely and work for a great NHS Trust.
Details of the role
- Start ASAP
- 6+ month contract
- Full time or Part Time
- Remote Working
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Alfie Wall at Hunter AHP today on .
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.